Thursday, November 25, 2010

Working with CSN Stores is Always Great!

CSN STORES REVIEW OPPORTUNITY

It's always great to be able to work with CSN Stores and I was happy to have been contacted yet again to review another great product from one their stores. I'm sure most of you are familiar with the 200+ stores that CSN has to offer and all of the choices available, in all price ranges, which meet the needs of any consumer. My husband and I have been searching for sling backpacks for our children for quite a while now, in particular the larger bags that can carry all of their karate and jiu jitsu equipment for their training days.  It has come to the point where the kids need separate bags from each other, and they need ones with multiple containers for the various items, such as belts, water bottles, mouth guards, and so on, that are needed for this sport.  My daughter is also in need of a desk and bookcase (who isn't?), my son is in need of some bulletin boards and would love some space murals, and I am looking for some more wall scuptures to decorate my home, all of which can be found on the CSN Stores website.



Baggallini Urban Backpack in Crinkle Nylon
Piel Small Drawstring Backpack

I have typically found ordering from CSN Stores to be particularly easy, and the last thing I ordered, a wall sculpture, came within days, and came very carefully packaged and bound. Many items include free shipping and the sales, if you are willing to shop around, can be great. With Christmas just around the corner, I am sure you can find something for everyone!   I am looking forward to sharing with you another great product review from CSN Stores.

1 comments:

  1. CSN has great stuff, and I've been really happy with all of the items I've received from them. Looking forward to seeing what you decide to review for them. Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete