Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey.  It's a way to organize your TBR pile to take a look at what you've read last week, what you're currently reading, and what you need to read next week.  You may also win a prize!

What I Read Last Week:
The Other Countess by Eve Edwards
Midnight Fugue by Reginald Hill
Buffalo West Wing by Julie Hyzy
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

What I am Currently Reading:
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
Ruined by Paula Morris
Delirious by Daniel Palmer

Up Next:
Blue by Lou Aronica
By Fire, By Water by Mitchell James Kaplan

I have been playing around a lot with my new Kobo e-reader and used it last night for the first time to read most The Vespertine.  I never thought I would enjoy reading something from an electronic device, but it was pretty handy, that's for sure.  I can see the advantages already to having multiple books on one little device when I travel to Europe this March (but I will probably still have a book for backup just in case something happens as being on a plane for 6 hours with no book to read would drive me insane!!!!!!).

2 comments:

  1. Nightshade and a Kobo eReader have been plaguing me for days and days now. I think tomorrow I will fix that. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Ruined - hope you are liking it.

    I agree totally about travel - reading is what makes air travel bearable these days! We just came back from a long trip back and forth to Oklahoma to visit my father-in-law. I suppose an electronic device would be handy for travel, but we're still 100% paper here!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete