Sunday, November 13, 2011

2012 Dystopia Challenge

Bookish Ardour is running The Dystopia 2012 Challenge and I have decided to sign up once again. I have always loved this genre, but didn't really push myself in 2011 as much as I wanted, so this year I am challenging myself and am going for the Contagion Level of 15 books with the option of moving up to Soldier, 30 books.

•Running Dates: 1st of January – 31st of December 2012
•You can sign up to the last two weeks of December!
•Crossover Genres: Our Dystopia challenge also includes Post-Apocalypse and Ecotopia (environmentally dystopian).

There are extra challenges in which to participate as well which look like a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I think this is a great challenge. I'm shooting for 25 books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in again Stephanie! It always makes my day when a participant comes back :) I hope this year you get more out of it and enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete